As you can probably guess, I have been very busy sewing my cat dress, and yesterday was a very triumphant day; I finally made it fit! Oh happy day…
I have ordered some lining which I will sew in as soon as it arrives.
In order to keep sewing, I decided to do a quick knicker project.
A while ago I bought a vest top/lingerie top for one pound in a charity shop;
I saw the potential in the elastic lace and the shiny material, so I set about separating the two.
The lace I am saving for a different project (Which I shall blog when I have finished it), but I used the shiny material and cut it out for a new pair of knickers.
(Sorry for the quality of the photo; it was late and my desk is/was messy)
The material was actually quite difficult to sew, as it was stretchy but in a weird way hmmm but I got there in the end!
It is not quite perfect, but I am pleased with the end result!