I have been having such horrors with my dress, it is unbelievable!
It has taken over my life, and that is no exaggeration…
I posted a photo on instagram;
And I stupidly thought that all I had to do was do some fitting adjustments. But. I sewed and I sewed and I sewed. And then I seam ripped all I had just done. (And repeated this a few hundred times) until I realised I had one piece of the bodice left laying on the floor. Then I decided that this fabric was not working for me (technically it is dogtooth and this is a CAT challenge sooo)
So I then cut out all my duvet cover up and after a few minor panics, I have all the pieces I need;
I am going to position the skirt panels a bit better and will probably sew poor kitty’s other ear on, on top of the skirt when I am all done.
I’m not going to say ‘All I have to do now is sew’ because there will inevitably be a few hundred issues, but it looks a little bit more like a dress now, yay!